High-Quality Backlinks List
Check the high quality backlinks of your website and competitor’s URL. To complete this, add the URL in the below box and press ENTER button. You will get a list of high-quality backlinks.
What is Backlink?
A backlink (also known as Back-Link) is a link from one page on your website that points to another web page on your website.
There are 2 types of links in general:
- Internal Links: These are links within your own site/blog pages. They are great for internal navigation and user experience.
- External Links: These are links outside of your website to other websites. You can do this through Google AdWords, but we suggest reaching out to other bloggers and getting them to do a reciprocal link exchange if they have authority in their niche.
Both of these are equally important, but how do you know which is better?
What is the importance of backlinks in ranking?
- Backlinks are basically the number of links from other websites that point to your website. When others link to your site, this increases the popularity of your page/website and it ranks higher in search engines like Google & Bing. So having quality backlinks is really important.
- Having good backlinks can help increase traffic (more visitors) to your website. If you have less backlinks than your competitors, they might get better rankings at the top of the search engine results. This means more traffic to their website.
- You should always try to get natural backlinks. Spamming and unnatural methods may get you banned from Google.
- Avoid using duplicate content. I’ve seen many people use the same blog post or article and just change a few words around. But if someone else has already written about something, only use the exact same information.
- Your website URL should not include any keywords. Try to create unique and relevant URLs.
- Linking out is highly encouraged! Always make sure that your website mentions other sites that are related to yours. Make it easier for people to navigate through your site and find what they’re looking for.
What is high quality backlink?
High Quality Backlinks are those links that have been built from trustable websites. These types of backlinks do not just help your page rank but also make sure that your site has a good reputation.
How To Get High Quality Backlinking?
There are many ways to get backlinks on a website and it all depends on what kind of content you are providing. But if we talk about the best method then I can say it is article marketing. Article marketing is one of the easiest ways to get a massive amount of traffic on your blog.
If you write articles related to your niche and publish them on high-quality sites like Medium, then they will certainly give you good quality backlinks.
And don’t forget to add images, videos, and infographics to attract people to read through your content.
How to know your Competitors’ High-Quality Backlinks?
To know your website or Competitor’s high-quality backlinks, you can try this smart free tool. It gives the complete list of high-quality backlinks with the highest strength score of nearly 100. using this tool is very simple. First, enter your URL or competitor’s URL in the below small search box and hit the button enter.
You will get the complete list of high Quality backlinks. in two different boxes.
- In the first box, shows total backlinks of the URL, number of unique backlinks, links to homepage, and nofollow backlinks.
- in the second box, shows the list of top backlinks with percentages of Backlink Strength, Title-location, Anchor text-Destination and last detected.
If you really believe to find the best backlink sources to do on-page SEO for your website, this tool will help you lot. You can try this tool